2012年12月7日金曜日

Christmas is coming soon...





















I have been in the UK for 3 months.

I feel that my English is generally improving slowly.

However, still I have a lot of targets, for example to learn more words,

to speak more fluently and to practice pronunciation etc...

By the way, nowadays there are a lot of Christmas decorations around,

which are absolutely fantastic.

One day, I went to my host family's friend's house.

There was a Chistmas tree there already, which was absolutely gorgeous.

She gave me some candy, chocolate, a Christmas card and a present as well.

I was really pleased.

My host mother has kept the present until Christmas day, so I have not seen that yet.

I would like to open the present quickly,
therefore I cannot wait till Christmas day!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿