2012年11月29日木曜日

Happening!
















What a wonderful day, that day!

Several things that made me happy have happened in succession.

Firstly, I talked with my grandmother over the internet for the first time since I came here.

She was very worried about me and from the tone of her voice she sounded like she was happy.

Secondly, I took some pictures with my classmates at college.

Moreover, our relationship has deepened.

Thirdly, I could play the piano in a church.

















When I went walking around the church, I found the piano,

so I thought " I want to play the piano!"
 
"But I can't do it because it is not for public use, just for the church."
 
However, I asked someone on the church staff  "may I play the piano"?
 
The woman answered "Yes, of course."
 
It was an extremely big surprise for me!!
 
And so, I really enjoyed playing the piano.
 
I think again that challenging is important !!
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿